Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Sandra...

Four jobs I’ve had in my life

1. Marketing intern for a spice company
2. Assistant web designer
3. Peon at a nursery/landscaping company
4. Line cook/ prep cook/ hot cook/ server/ hostess at Golden Corral

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Rushmore
2. Mary Poppins
3. The Princess Bride
4. Best in Show

Four Places I have lived

1. Iowa
2. Arizona
3. Illinois

Four TV shows I love to watch

1. Deadwood (I *heart* HBO shows)
2. Six Feet Under
3. Arrested Development (Damn people for their poor sense of humor!)
4. Project Runway (Guilty pleasure…)

Four places I have been on vacation

1. Colorado
2. Wyoming
3. California
4. Northern woods of Minnesota for a week of fabulous backpacking.

Four of my favorite foods

1. My mom’s homemade whole wheat bread, fresh out of the oven
2. Steamed broccoli
3. Cheese!
4. Salmon off the grill

Four websites I visit daily

1. Bloglines
2. Salon
3. Slate
4. Go Fug Yourself

Four places I would rather be right now

1. Home in bed with my boy asleep
2. In a cozy cabin in the mountains of Colorado
3. In Iowa playing with my nephew
4. Anywhere out of the U.S.


I tag Melissa!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Sandra Miller said...

Oooh, Best in Show... forgot about that one. I love that movie! (Just reminded me of Spinal Tap -- I love that one too!). And Rushmore was fabulous...

T-- you've just given me some very nice video rental ideas.

Oh, and if we had cable, I just know I'd be an HBO-show addict.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Kerri. said...

Best in Show is classic. The bit when he lists off all the kinds of nuts he knows and asserts that the dog can say "cashew," ... simply classic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter