Friday, January 20, 2006

Saving Money!

Thanks to Tiffany at Candid Diabetes, I've discovered something that may save me some money. I'm currently using the Paradigm pump and infusion sets. Currently my infusion sets are the most expensive part of my diabetes care. My insurance covers a percentage, after hitting my deductible.

With these new, CHEAPER, reservoirs and infusion sets, I could save hundreds of dollars a year. I've put a call into my doctor to see what he thinks and then I'm set to switch!

Thank goodness for the OC!

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me, you will Love them! I am gushing over these things everywhere I go.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or post them in my comments. I'll be happy to answer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter