Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

This will be my second Thanksgiving not at home with my family. The first was in Flagstaff, Arizona. My brother flew out to visit me that time and spend the four day break with me, so I had at least one member of my family with me. This year he's going with his girlfriend to her family's house in Missouri.

I decided to stay in Chicago since I would have to pay extra for a rental car (being under 25 years old) and have to drive by myself in the worst travel all year. I'm so excited about it! I'm having about 10 friends over tomorrow. I'm in charge of the wine (got it!) and rolls, my good friend Christine is cooking the turkey (at my place) and everyone else is bringing all the extras.

This will be my second Thanksgiving with the 'betes. The only way I changed my behavior last year was to not eat that second piece of pie. But normally I don't eat a huge amount of food on Thanksgiving day, I just eat small amounts all day long. Let's see how I do this year!

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you all are able to spend the holiday with your loved ones and favorite foods. :)

7 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up Tekakwitha! I just finished up a ten hour work day and decided to kick back and do some surfing. So I grabbed myself a drink and stumbled across your blog while doing some research on massage therapy school new jersey for a upcoming project I am doing. Well even though Thanksgiving isn’t what I was looking for I really enjoyed reading your blog. Your doing a great job and please keep up the good work. Lots of people do not keep their blogs up to date :0) There are some very interesting view points stated here. Anyways I am going to grab the bull by the horns and continue to plug away at massage therapy school new jersey. I have already bookmarked your blog. You many want to visit me at massage therapy school new jersey. You never know you might see something you like! Again great job.

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did your Thanksgiving go?

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Kerri. said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Tek!

By the way, comment verification is the way to go. Unless you know this "massage therapy schools in michigan." But something tells me that you don't ... :)

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up Tekakwitha! I just finished up a ten hour work day and decided to kick back and do some surfing. So I grabbed myself a drink and stumbled across your blog while doing some research on massage therapy schools michigan for a upcoming project I am doing. Well even though Thanksgiving isn’t what I was looking for I really enjoyed reading your blog. Your doing a great job and please keep up the good work. Lots of people do not keep their blogs up to date :0) There are some very interesting view points stated here. Anyways I am going to grab the bull by the horns and continue to plug away at massage therapy schools michigan. I have already bookmarked your blog. You many want to visit me at massage therapy schools michigan. You never know you might see something you like! Again great job.

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog Tekakwitha. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of massage therapy school new jersey and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on massage therapy school new jersey. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit Thanksgiving again!!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Kerri. said...

Wow.

I didn't realize how often Massage Therapy Schools in Michigan work ten hour days and then kick back to do some surfing!

My goodness. What a busy spammer.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Tekakwitha said...

Kerri,

I know. Those massage therapists have it easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter