Friday, March 03, 2006

Fantabulous!

I'm feeling good today. I had a great workout last night, running 30 minutes on the treadmill and feeling light as air (please note that this NEVER happens). I normally feel like crap when I'm running and only do it for how I feel afterwards. But last night was different and I really enjoyed it. Amazing!

My sinuses are slightly clearer. This could be because the steroid nose spray is working better, or it could just be in my mind. Either way, I feel a little better.

To top it off my blood sugars have been great for over a week. Yesterday I went to bed at 104, woke up at 98 and after breakfast of peanut butter toast was 104. After weeks of waking up at 160 and then having a post breakfast of 250+ this is great.

I'm also only work a half day today because I'm flying to Minneapolis to be with my boy this weekend. He's got a great weekend planned with lots of good restaurants and museums. I'm just excited to see him after three weeks away.

And with that I wish you all a fantabulous weekend!

6 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Sandra Miller said...

Excellent! I'm so glad you're feeling better.

T- have a wonderful weekend with the boy!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Whoo! Good for you! Hope you have a great time with the boy.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

OH yeah... I know just what you mean- some days things just seem to be a little easier, in all respects. Your workout flys by (love that :) ), your blood sugar just cannot seem to get better, and life in general is just plain good. It seems far and in between for me, lately, but when it happens, it's time to be treasured and appreciated. So enjoy every moment of it and enjoy your time with your boy! ;)

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Yay! I'm happy for you!

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my name is vineet and i am from india. i had been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about three summers back. i long for a person of my age with whom i can share my ups and downs...both in life as well as blood sugar!! just came across your blog while searchin for blogs on diabetes. my email id is wacaperth@rediffmail.com. me just got a job..working for a news channel as a trainee production executive in NEW DELHI

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Johnboy said...

Hey, glad to hear about your fantabulous day. Hope your weekend was smashing success, exceeding your highest expectations!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter