Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow!

I love the fall. I love the changing leaves and running through the dry crunchy ones on the sidewalk. I love the smell and the pumpkins on doorsteps. I love curling up under my big comforter when I go to bed without getting too hot. I love a nice hot to-go cup of coffee keeping me warm on my way to work. I love the anticipation of the holidays, the family visits, the food!

But it snowed this morning. October 12. Snow. Wind chill: 22 degrees. *ahem*

It sure looked beautiful, but I'm not ready yet! Give me my fall back!

6 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, fall is SO lovely. It is nice you spoke of it. It is not so pretty in Belgium b/c the leaves get sort of wet, soggy green and then in the blink of an eye they have all fallen to the ground in a soggy heap. Fall on the east coast of the US, that is the best! It makes me happy just to hear you talk of it :-) How do i make a REALLY happy smile there on that face?

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Kerri. said...

WHAT? Snow already?

Feels a bit too early for that bullshit. :)

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

Yep, we got it here too.

I'm not ready either.

At least it's not sticking to the ground yet.

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am jealous. We do not have seasons here. It is hot like summer. I heard we may have rain this weekend but that's about it. BORING!

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not one with the snow. The snow is not one with me. Once I am used to the cold I manage, but the transition period is so damn hard. grrrr!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger GeorginA said...


Thank you for sharing such great information.
i can recommend Dr Obodo in you help finding out more detail about spell caster to get marriage ,stop divorce, finding new love and even need herbal to cure illness etc . contact info
E-mail ; templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk
Phone/whatsapp ; + 2348155425481

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter