Friday, November 03, 2006

Girls Night

While chatting with my friend K the other day on email, I brought up my interest in knowing more about her job. She suggested we meet up for drinks or dinner to chat about it. I thought that a couple other of our friends would be interested as well. It spiraled from there and now I have 5 girl friends coming over tonight for wine, cheese and other appetizers. I so rarely do the all girls stuff, I'd much rather just go out with all my friends, guys or girls. But I'm really looking forward to our girls night tonight. Since the boy moved to Chicago I've been trying to figure out how to spend the time that I want with my friends as well. It's hard to have enough time in the day to do everything I want with everyone I enjoy. So if it takes a girls night to see my friends, so be it.

I'll bring the prosseco, cheese and gossip.

And the boy? Tonight the boy is going to meet up with some of my guy friends, who he is slowly getting to know and like. Drinks some beer, play some video games etc.

If I wasn't so excited to see my girl friends, I'd be sooo grossed out by myself right now. *sigh* Does this mean I'm getting older, that I have to schedule time with girl friends?

On another note, I've been trying to post a picture of my Halloween costume, but stupid blogger hasn't let me yet. I'll keep trying though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter